Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A List Raleigh Does Not Want To Be One

Hope you all were able to enjoy the weekend somehow with family or friends. Wanted to go to the beach yesterday but the weather had other plans. That's okay, we ended up hanging out together and going to see the new Harry Potter movie - very fun! I've been so busy lately between real estate and creating some exciting new business developments (I'll tell you about that when I'm finished) that the days have been flying by - in a good way.

I wanted to see if you all caught the report from Sarah Lynch she put out the end of last month on Forbes.com. It is called America's Most Stressful Cities 2009. This is one list I am thankful Raleigh and the surrounding Triangle area is not on.

The rundown of America's Most Stressful Cities are as follows:

1. Chicago, IL
2. Los Angeles, CA
3. New York, NY
4. Cleveland, OH
5. Providence, RI

The statistics were based on a number of factors such as quality of life, unemployment figures, median home price, population density, and this one I love, the number of sunny and partly sunny days per year. You can check out the full report at http://www.forbes.com/2009/08/20/stress-unemployment-homes-lifestyle-real-estate-home-values-stressful-cities.html


"Because Integrity Does Matter!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all!